Kaweah Delta Rehabilitation Services & Locations
Tulare County Rehabilitation Center
When you're injured, life just isn't the same. At Kaweah Delta Rehabilitation Services, we are committed to getting you back to life as you know it. Whether you are trying to get back on the field following a sports injury or you're regaining use of your hand following carpel tunnel surgery, our Kaweah Delta team is here for you.
Our services include:
- Inpatient Rehabilitation - 24 hour intensive care for patients who need help overcoming serious disabilities.
- Balance & Fall Prevention - This program assists senior citizens or other patients with balance problems manage their condition and prevent dangerous falls.
- Wound Care - Learn what you need to do to heal from a wound as fast as possible with help from knowledgeable medical specialists.
- Low Vision - Some vision problems cannot be remedied with eye glasses or contact lenses. Here we teach people how to manage vision issues.
- Cardiac Rehabilitation - Recovering from a heart attack can be difficult. Learn more about what your heart can and can't handle through cardiac rehab.
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation - Managing a chronic lung disease requires a mix of exercise, medication, and relaxing. In this program you can learn how to better treat the disease.
- Brain Injuries - Here, specific treatments for a patient's unique brain injury are created by a team of experts.
- Spinal Cord Injuries - A spinal injury can cause serious damage, and physical therapy is often required to recover from or manage the condition.
- Stroke - A stroke can often result in a temporary or permanent disability. Work to recovery with experienced medical professionals trained in overcoming stroke complications.
- Amputee - Adjust to an amputation with help from medical professionals who provide pain management, mobility training, and more.
- Lymphedema - Through lymphedema therapy, patients undergo draining and decongestive therapy. They also learn strategies for preventing a reoccurrence.
Rehabilitation programs are offered at the following locations:
To learn more, call 559-624-3700. We welcome feedback and questions!