Kaweah Delta Health Care District’s Home Health Agency provides comprehensive
in-home skilled nursing services to patients in Visalia and throughout
Tulare, Eastern Kings, and Southern Fresno Counties. We currently have
over 25 licensed nurses on staff, each with significant experience providing
in-home care to patients with chronic illnesses or those transitioning
from hospitals or assisted living facilities.
With one of the largest home care nursing staffs in the area, Kaweah Delta
Home Health provides patients with access to specialized nursing care
around the clock. With training and support provided by Kaweah Delta Medical
Center, our nurses are able to deliver the same high levels of nursing
care one would receive at the hospital directly to the patient’s home.
Our in-home skilled nursing service line far surpasses what any other home
health agency in the area can offer. In addition to primary nursing care,
we also offer specially trained certified wound nurses. Whatever type
of care you require, Kaweah Delta Home Health can deliver.
Skilled Nursing Services:
- Comprehensive patient assessments and patient care plans
- Coordination and scheduling of care with other providers
- Review and educate patients on their medications
- Wound care, feeding tube management, and catheter instructions
- Continuous monitoring and evaluation of the patient's progress
- Regular communications with the patient's primary care physician
- Regular progress updates with the patient and patient family