Thank you for your interest in the Psychiatry Residency Program at Kaweah
Delta Health Care District. We look forward to reviewing your application.
All applications must be submitted through ERAS and we only offer positions
through the NRMP.
We conduct interviews from November to January of each year. We encourage
applications to be filed with ERAS in September as interview positions
are limited. Our deadline is December 31st.
The following requisites are taken into consideration in the review of
- Completed ERAS Application
- USMLE or COMLEX Transcript
- 3 letters of recommendation
- Medical School Transcript
- Dean’s Letter
- Personal Statement
- Graduation from a Medical School recognized by the State of California
within the last 2 years
International Medical School Graduates must also submit:
- Current Postgraduate Training Authorization Letter (PTAL - "California
Letter") Candidates will not be considered until a current PTAL is
on file with the KDHCD Office of GME.
- ECFMG Certification
- Proof of recent, relevant experience in the U.S. Medical System
Please note that we are not:
- Accepting applicants with prior US GME experience (due to CMS policies
regarding newly accredited teaching institutions)
- Providing Visa Sponsorship
- Pre-screening applicants
- Distributing application materials
- Offering observership positions
- Filling positions outside of the Match
- Offering off-cycle positions
If you have questions please contact our Program Coordinator, Michelle
Phillips through email at: