- A referral bonus will be paid to employees for referring an applicant for
hard-to-fill positions identified by Human Resources, according to the
- A bonus is earned for full-time and part-time applicants only (not per
diem). The bonus for full-time hires is $500 and part-time is $250.
The employee referring an applicant must submit an
Official Referral Form
online prior to application submittal by applicant or the referred applicant
must identify employee as the referral source on his/her application in
response to— “How did you find out about this position?”
You must be an employee on the date your referred applicant applies for
and on the date the bonus is earned and due to be paid. Bonus payments are
processed within 30 days of referred employee’s start date.
- Gross amounts of bonus payments are subject to all applicable taxes.
- The following are excluded from being considered a referred applicant:
Any applicant who has applied within the past 12 months, former employees
who were employed within the last 2 years, employees moving from part-time
to full-time status, and current employees who transfer into an eligible position.
- The following are not eligible to participate in the employee referral
program: Vice Presidents, Directors, Managers, Human Resource employees,
temporary and contracted staff, self-referrals, and consultants. Clinical
Instructors are eligible only for referral outside of their department
- In the event an applicant is referred by more than one employee, only the
first referral received by Human Resources will result in a referral bonus pay out.
- Hiring decisions are at the sole discretion of Human Resources and the
appropriate hiring manager, and will not be discussed with the referring employee.
- Hired applicant must maintain the same employment status to validate all
- The bonus will vary based on published guidelines.
- Details of this program and eligibility requirements are subject to change
If you have any questions, please contact Human Resources at