Research shows that there are many benefits of infant massage for caregivers and babies. Benefits include:
• Relief of discomfort from colic-Gas and constipation
• Relaxed baby and increased ability to cope with stress
• Enhanced muscle tone and improved blood circulatio
• Better, longer, deeper sleep patterns-Decreased chest and nasal congestion
• Stimulated brain development and improved sensory awareness
• Decreased crying as the caregiver learns about baby’s cues
• Improved bonding and attachment between infant and caregiver
An RN who is certified by the International Association of Infant Massage will teach each class. Age recommendation is two months to eight months (prior to crawling).
There are no future events scheduled.