Comprehensive surgical care for common and complex health concerns is offered on an inpatient and outpatient basis at Kaweah Delta Health Care District. We understand that surgery is not routine for our patients, so we work closely with patients, families and their family doctors to be sure that every question is answered, each concern is addressed, and each experience with us is positive.
Kaweah Delta strives to bring you the most current technology and surgical procedures, and more importantly, highly trained professionals. We know that quality people means quality care. Behind every surgeon, you’ll find a highly skilled team of anesthesiologists, radiologists, pathologists, registered nurses, surgical technologists and other support staff. We surround our patients with specialized, experienced care providers. In fact, we believe our nurses, therapists and medical staff are some of the best in the Valley. We think you’ll find our staff has the unbeatable combination of warm, caring attitudes and high-tech knowledge.
Our team approach involves collaboration among physicians, nurses, pharmacists, and many others. We work together to develop the best treatment plans that are as unique as each patient.
It is comforting to know that many complex surgical procedures can be performed close to home, near family and friends. Surgeries performed at Kaweah Delta include:
- General Surgery (Abdominal, Trauma, Hernia Repair, Lung, Thyroid)
- Orthopedic Surgery (Total Joint Replacement, Fracture Care, Arthroscopy, Hand, Trauma)
- Orthopedic Spine Surgery
- Neurosurgery (Spine)
- Eye Surgery (Cataracts, Retina Repair)
- Vascular Surgery (Circulation, Aneurysms, Veins)
- Cardiac/Thoracic Surgery (Valve Replacement, Lung Surgery, Bypass)
- Robotic & Non-Robotic Urology and Gynecology Surgery (Prostetectomy (Prostatectomy), Hysterectomy)
- Plastic Surgery (Breast Reconstruction, Nose, Eyes, Body Lift)
- Podiatric Surgery (Foot & Ankle)
- Adult & Pediatric ENT Surgery (Sinus Surgery, Tubes, Tonsils & Adenoids)
- C-Section Surgery(this might be placed with Labor and Delivery – not surgery)
- ENT (Ears, nose and throat surgeries)
- Gynecology (women’s health)
- Urological (Cysto, Prostate, Kidney, Kidney stones)
- Robotic surgery (gynecological and urological)