WE INVITE YOU TO DECORATE A TABLE AT OUR 7TH ANNUAL PINK TEA PARTY!
You're assigned a 60-inch round table that will be ready for your adornment.
It will be set with a white tablecloth, hot pink napkins, china, silverware,
and a teapot.
You are to:
- Creatively decorate your table. We encourage you to decorate around the
theme of the event.
- Make sure the centerpiece (height not to exceed 18") has a value of
$50 or more. The centerpiece will be the opportunity drawing prize for
a lucky person at your table.
- Choose a color scheme or embellishments for your table or chairs.
- Providing gifts for individual guests at your table is optional, but encouraged.
- Putting your business information on the table or in a bag is optional.
The Exhibit Hall will be open from 9-11 a.m. on Sunday, October 21, for
decorating your table. Check in at the registration table. We ask that
all tables are completed no later than 11 a.m.
Decorate a Table
Please complete form and return to: Deborah Volosin, 216 S. Johnson St.,
Visalia, CA 93291
Phone: (559) 624-2529