WE INVITE YOU TO DECORATE A TABLE AT OUR 8TH ANNUAL PINK TEA PARTY!
REGISTER ONLINE - COMING SOON
- Creatively decorate your table in the Pink Tea “Under the Sea” theme.
- The centerpiece to be valued at $50 or more and will be the opportunity
drawing prize at your table.
- The centerpiece height cannot be over 18” tall.
- Provide gifts for each place setting at your table. (8 unless otherwise
- You are welcome to put your business information on your table.
Your assigned table will be 60” and will seat 8. It will be dressed
with a white tablecloth, china, and silver. Napkins will be provided.
SET UP TIME:
The Exhibit Hall will be open from 9-11 a.m. on Sunday, October 20th, for
decorating your table. Upon arrival, check in at the registration table
for your table assignment. We ask that all tables are completely decorated
no later than 11 a.m.
New, easy online form allows you to purchase your event ticket(s) and tables.
Signing up and registering online will allow easy purchase of items at
the event. go to: bidpal.net/pinktea -COMING SOON
View Examples from 2018 Pink Tea
DOWNLOAD FORM for Table Decorating
HERE to download Table Decorator Form
Please complete form and return to: Tammy Bonilla, 400 W. Mineral King,
Visalia, CA 93291
Phone: (559) 624-4962
MAKE CHECKS PAYBLE TO:
Kaweah Delta Foundation
HERE - New, easy online form allows you to purchase table(s), opportunity ticket(s),
and the “Walk of Hope” tribute - go to: