Kaweah Delta estara modificando sus restricciones de visitantes para pacientes
que no estan bajo aislamiento por COVID-19. Haga clic
AQUÍ para leer más.
Kaweah Delta will be adjusting visitor restrictions for patients who are
not in isolation for COVID-19
(see table below for new visitation guides)
Effective December 8th, 2020
Kaweah Delta understands the importance of having a loved one with you
during hospitalization. We are taking measured steps to safely bring back
visitors at our downtown campus for admitted patients. As COVID-19 infections
and hospitalizations increase in our community, we have modified our visitor
policy to protect the health and safety of our patients and team.
For Admitted Patients
- Only one visitor per patient will be permitted throughout their stay. No
alternate visitors are allowed.
Reduced Visiting hours:
- 11:00AM – 1:00 PM
- 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM
For Surgery and Emergency Deparment Patients
- No visitors are permitted inside the Medical Center or Surgical Center
- No visitors allowed in Emergency Department (ED) or Cath lab
- Operating Room (OR) visitors allowed for pre-registration only
Exceptions can be made by charge nurse
All permitted visitors will be:
Screened for symptoms of COVID-19 including:
- New cough
- New shortness of breath
- Loss of smell or taste
Required to wear a surgical face mask.
Restricted visitors include:
- Individuals with COVID-19 symptoms
- Children 12 years of age and younger
- Individuals in quarantine for COVID-19 reasons (pending testing, exposure, etc.)
In all cases, visitors must remain in the patient’s room. They may
leave the patient’s room only to use the restroom or get food from
the cafeteria. If visitors go to the cafeteria, we encourage them to return
to the patient’s room with their food. Once visitors end their visit
and exit the room, they must immediately leave the medical facility.
This only applies to patients hospitalized at Kaweah Delta Medical Center.
See below for exceptions.
Visitor guidelines vary at other Kaweah Delta locations. Contact each location
for more information about their guidelines.