Your Health Is Essential
Don't Delay Your Care
In a world of uncertainty, one thing is for sure: your health is our number
one priority. Although we understand your concerns related to COVID-19,
we urge you to put your health first and seek the care you need. Whether
you’re in need of a routine physical or a special surgical procedure,
we have rigorous safeguards and protocols in place to ensure your experience
at Kaweah Delta is world-class.
It’s simple… your care can’t wait.
We are ready, safe, and here for you when you need us. Schedule your appointment
or medical procedure today.
SURGERY AT KAWEAH DELTA
Comprehensive surgical care for a variety of conditions and complex health
concerns is offered on an inpatient and outpatient basis at Kaweah Delta
Medical Center in Visalia. We understand that surgery is not routine for
our patients, so we work closely with patients, families, and their primary
doctors to answer every question and address each concern. Although our
services may look a little different in the new normal, our commitment
to protecting your health remains the same. We are ready and able to care for you
Surgical services include:
- General Surgery (Abdominal, Trauma, Hernia Repair, Lung, Thyroid)
- Orthopedic Surgery (Total Joint Replacement, Fracture Care, Arthroscopy,
- Orthopedic Spine Surgery
- Neurosurgery (Spine)
- Eye Surgery (Cataracts, Retina Repair)
- Vascular Surgery (Circulation, Aneurysms, Veins)
- Cardiac/Thoracic Surgery (Valve Replacement, Lung Surgery, Bypass)
- Robotic & Non-Robotic Urology and Gynecology Surgery (Prostatectomy,
- Plastic Surgery (Breast Reconstruction, Nose, Eyes, Body Lift)
- Podiatric Surgery (Foot & Ankle)
- Adult & Pediatric ENT Surgery (Sinus Surgery, Tubes, Tonsils & Adenoids)
- C-Section Surgery
- ENT (Ears, nose and throat surgeries)
- Gynecology (women's health)
- Urological (Cysto, Prostate, Kidney, Kidney stones)
- Robotic surgery- DaVinci Surgery (gynecological and urological)
Ready, Safe, and Open
As COVID-19 hospitalizations decrease, we're slowly, but carefully,
re-opening more operating rooms, so that in addition to life-saving surgeries,
we can perform surgeries that are urgently needed and will improve a person’s
quality of life. Don't let COVID-19 stop you from getting the medical
care you need. We have a number of measures in place to keep patients,
visitors, and our team safe, which include:
- Testing all patients for COVID-19 who are admitted into the Medical Center for care.
- Testing every surgical patient for COVID-19, 24-48 hours prior to surgery.
- Pre-screening all patients the night before and the morning they arrive
for their procedure.
- Screening all visitors who enter the Medical Center.
- Universal masking for all individuals in the Medical Center, including
surgical patients, employees and medical staff.
- Enhanced facility cleaning and usage of personal protective equipment for
- Maintaining isolated units for COVID-19 care.
- Requiring medical staff and employees to self-monitor for symptoms prior
to reporting to every shift.
Friends and family who are dropping off patients for surgery can check
in on the status of their loved one and where they are in the surgical
process by viewing a communication tracking board over their mobile device.
Staff will continue to call patients’ loved ones to provide them updates.
If you have postponed a surgery, call your surgeon to reschedule.
PRIMARY CARE AT KAWEAH DELTA
At Kaweah Delta, we have developed a health clinic system that gives people
better access to health care in Tulare County. With clinics close to home
offering convenient health services for the entire family, families can
see a primary care physician and often a specialist just miles from their
doorstep. Such visits help people get the preventative care they need,
staying healthy year-round and out of the hospital when possible.
We offer care in the communities of:
In addition to the clinics listed above, the
Kaweah Delta Family Medicine Center has changed its name and is now proudly known as
Sequoia Health and Wellness Centers - serving people no matter who they are, where they live, regardless of income
or insurance status. Learn more by visiting the clinic online here: