Kaweah Delta Sleep Center
Sleep Disorder Treatments in Tulare County
Welcome to the Kaweah Delta Sleep Disorders Center. For more than 25 years,
we've helped hundreds of people get back to a good night's sleep.
We're ready to help you, too.
What sets us apart?
- The oldest American Academy of Sleep Medicine accredited sleep center in
the Central Valley
- Specializing in pediatric sleep studies ages 3 and up.
- Seeing patients in 3 weeks with physician referral.
- Offering overnight accommodations for family.
- Treating all types of sleep disorders.
- Staffed with highly-skilled technologists
- Partnered with board-certified physicians in sleep medicine.
Health Risks of Not Sleeping
The body needs ample rest. When you are unable to sleep, you are at a higher
risk of developing problems like high blood pressure, strokes, depression,
and chronic pain. There are a number of possible causes for sleep disorders,
the most common of which is sleep apnea. Sleep apnea is a condition in
which the patient's breathing is obstructed or temporarily stops while
sleeping. This can result in restless sleep that wakes the individual
several times throughout the night.
Our sleep center treats:
- Obstructive sleep apnea
- Central sleep apnea
- Complex sleep apnea
- Restless leg syndrome
- Sleep related hypoventilation
- Pediatric sleep disorders
- REM sleep behavior disorders
- And more
A Look At Our New Center
The new location of Kaweah Delta's Sleep Disorders Center will allow
it to test and treat the sleep disorders of even more patients. The new
center is 4,900 square feet - double the square footage of its existing
location - and includes three additional exam rooms, two neuro testing
rooms, improved parking and ease of access. The new exam rooms will also
provide patients with flat-screen televisions in exam rooms along with
Para ver este video en español,
haga clic aquí.
How to Contact
Our sleep center runs from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday thru Friday. Sleep studies
are conducted all week between the hours of 7 p.m. and 7 a.m. You can
find out current location at 126 S. Floral Street in Visalia. Call 559-624-2338
to reach us by phone.