Kaweah Delta Rehabilitation Program
Medical Rehab Services in Tulare County
At Kaweah Delta Rehabilitation Services, our No. 1 goal is making sure
our patients get healthy and back to life as they know it. We offer everything
from cardiac rehabilitation services to physical therapy to support groups,
at multiple locations serving Visalia and the Central Valley.
Why Choose our Rehabilitation Services?
- One-on-one rehab time with your therapist, every visit.
- Comprehensive care at convenient locations around Visalia.
- Certified therapists with specialized training.
- Physicians and nurses specializing in rehabilitation.
- The only comprehensive cardiac and pulmonary rehabilitation program in
the South Valley.
- The only adult rehabilitation program accredited by the Commission on Accreditation
of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) in the South Valley.
- The first CARF-accredited amputation specialty program in the Central Valley.
- The only CARF-accredited stroke program in Tulare and Kings counties.
- Bilingual therapists available for Spanish-speaking patients.
About the Rehab Hospital
Over the years, the physical therapists, nurses, and physicians at our
rehab hospital have helped our patients overcome incredible obstacles.
Patients who have been paralyzed, suffered brain damage, or lost limbs
have regained their independence through personalized, attentive training.
Visit the following pages to learn more:
Our staff is completely dedicated to helping our parents manage disabilities
and live a comfortable, independent life.
For questions or feedback about our rehab center, please call 559-624-3700.