Jonathan Russin, MD
<<RETURN TO NEUROSCIENCES CENTER
- American Board of Neurological Surgery
Licensure: Medical Board of California
- Bachelor of Science, Drew University
- Master of Humanities, Drew University
- Medical Degree - New Jersey Medical School, the University of Medicine
and Dentistry of New Jersey
- Internship, General Surgery - University of Southern California
- Residency, Neurosurgery - University of Southern California
- Fellowship, Cerebrovascular and Skull Base Neurosurgery - Barrow Neurosurgical Institute
- Michael L.J. Apuzzo Research Award
- Assistant Professor of neurological surgery at the University of Southern
- Associate Director at the Center for Neurorestoration in Los Angeles
- CNS Abstract Review/Selection Committee for the Cerebrovascular Section
- Student Family Health Care Clinic
- Himalayan Health Exchange.
- Lab Coordinator for microvascular and skull base work.
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons (AANS), member
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS), member
- AANS Joint Cerebrovascular Section, member
Dr. Russin has contributed to numerous professional publications on a variety
of clinical topics and has participated in various presentations and abstracts.
His research is ongoing. He was a second team Lacrosse selection for the
All Middle Atlantic Conference Selection and earned the Eagle Scout award.
<<RETURN TO NEUROSCIENCES CENTER PAGE
A Year After Lifesaving Brain Surgery, Patient Gets Doctor to Run -
Tags: Kaweah Delta Neurosciences Center, neuro, neurosurgeon, neurosurgery,
Kaweah Delta, spine surgery, surgery, brain, spinal cord, peripheral nerves,
cerebrovascular system, neurospine, neurosciences, USC, Russin, Doctor