General Surgery at Kaweah Delta
Surgical Services - Visalia, California
Comprehensive surgical care for general surgery and complex health concerns
is offered on an inpatient and outpatient basis at Kaweah Delta Medical
Center in Visalia. We understand that general surgery is not routine for
our patients, so we work closely with patients, families, and their primary
doctors to be sure that every question and concern is addressed.
At Kaweah Delta we are ready to care for you, SAFELY. Our services may
look a little diﬀerent in the new normal, but our commitment to our mission,
where health is our passion, excellence is our focus and compassion is
our promise, remains the same.
Kaweah Delta has lifted its temporary restrictions placed on elective
surgery and outpatient procedures due to the COVID-19 virus. Our team
is ready to deliver safe care to all patients. We continue to follow all
Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, Centers for Disease Control
and Prevention and Tulare County Department of Health safety guidelines.
For important information on elective and outpatient procedures, click
For information about COVID-19 testing for surgery patients, click
State-of-the-Art Equipment & An Expert Staff
Kaweah Delta strives to bring you the most current technology and surgical
GreenLight Laser procedures, and more importantly, highly trained professionals. Behind every surgeon,
you'll find a skilled team of anesthesiologists, radiologists, pathologists,
registered nurses, surgical technologists and other support staff. We
surround our patients with specialized, experienced care providers. Our
general surgery staff has an unparalleled combination of warm, caring
attitudes, and high-tech knowledge.
Our team approach involves collaboration among physicians, nurses, pharmacists,
and many others. We work together to develop the best treatment plans and
emergency services that cater to a patient's unique needs.
Surgeries performed at Kaweah Delta in Visalia include:
- General Surgery (Abdominal, Trauma, Hernia Repair, Lung, Thyroid)
- Orthopedic Surgery (Total Joint Replacement, Fracture Care, Arthroscopy,
- Orthopedic Spine Surgery
- Neurosurgery (Spine)
- Eye Surgery (Cataracts, Retina Repair)
- Vascular Surgery (Circulation, Aneurysms, Veins)
- Cardiac/Thoracic Surgery (Valve Replacement, Lung Surgery, Bypass)
- Robotic & Non-Robotic Urology and Gynecology Surgery (Prostatectomy,
- Plastic Surgery (Breast Reconstruction, Nose, Eyes, Body Lift)
- Podiatric Surgery (Foot & Ankle)
- Adult & Pediatric ENT Surgery (Sinus Surgery, Tubes, Tonsils & Adenoids)
- C-Section Surgery
- ENT (Ears, nose and throat surgeries)
- Gynecology (women's health)
- Urological (Cysto, Prostate, Kidney, Kidney stones)
Robotic surgery- DaVinci Surgery (gynecological and urological)
Check Out Our New Surgery App!
Preparing for surgery can be difficult and overwhelming. You may be getting
a lot of information but know that the Kaweah Delta Medical Center Surgery
Team is here to help you throughout your journey. We’ve created
this app to give you the information you need, quickly and easily, on
any mobile device. Click
HERE to learn more.