Cancelled until further notice.
Chronic Pain Self-Management Workshops
HERE to download flyer
Learn how to manage chronic pain symptoms and gain confidence and motivation
to deal with challenges living with chronic pain. Join our interactive
group setting where we learn from each other’s experiences. This
is a six week workshop.
- Setting and meeting personal goals
- Balancing activity and rest
- Moving Easy Exercises
- Communicating about pain
- Fatigue and sleep management
- Coping with difficult emotions
- Ways to talk to doctor, family, and friends about your needs
Dates and Location:
Every Tuesday for 6 weeks 10 AM - 12:30 PM
February 11th - March 24th (skip March 3rd.)
Chronic Disease Management Center
325 S. Willis St., Visalia, CA 93291
To register call: (559) 624-5615
Participants will receive - The companion book
Living a Healthy Life With Chronic Pain and theMoving Easy CD.