A MATTER OF BALANCE
A Matter of Balance - Visalia -
Click HERE to register
DO YOU HAVE CONCERNS ABOUT FALLING?
This program emphasizes practical strategies to manage falls.
Many older adults experience concerns about falling and restrict their
activities. A MATTER OF BALANCE is an award-winning program designed to
manage falls and increase activity levels.
YOU WILL LEARN TO:
- View falls as controllable
- Set goals for increasing activity
- Make changes to reduce fall risks at home
- Exercise to increase strength and balance
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Anyone concerned about falls
- Anyone interested in improving balance, ﬂexibility and strength
- Anyone who has fallen in the past
- Anyone who has restricted activities because of falling concerns
Kaweah Delta Chronic Disease Management Center
325 S. Willis St., Visalia
2020 DATES | FREE
Thursday at 10 AM – 12 PM for 8 weeks
Feb. 6th – Mar. 26th
Classes are held once a week for 8 weeks for two hours each.
PROGRAM FEE IS NO COST
For more info, please call (559) 624-5615.
Available Workshops (Register On-Line)