Kaweah Delta and Key Medical Group to host June 28 Medicare 101 seminar
VISALIA – Kaweah Delta Health Care District and Key Medical Group
will host a free Medicare 101 informational seminar on Thursday, June 28.
This seminar, which will take place in Visalia, is intended for new retirees
aging into Medicare, along with baby boomers working beyond age 65 and
family members who are helping make healthcare decisions. Attendees will learn:
- What original Medicare covers in benefits and premiums.
- When to sign up for Medicare Parts A, B, and D.
- How to avoid late enrollment penalties.
- How to choose the right Medicare plan.
Reservations are required to attend this free seminar which will be repeated
on the following dates and times (attendees only need to attend one seminar):
- 6 p.m. on Thursday, June 28
- 6 p.m. on Thursday, July 12
- 6 p.m. on Thursday, July 19
- 6 p.m. on Thursday, August 23
- 6 p.m. on Thursday, August 30
Please call 559-802-1990 and use code 2401 when calling to be entered into
an opportunity drawing to receive a free gift.