Therapy Specialists Offer Free ACL Prevention Course For High School Athletes
VISALIA, CA – Therapy Specialists, a division of Kaweah Delta Health
Care District, is offering a free course to high school athletes about
how to prevent ACL (anterior cruciate ligament) injuries.
The course takes place on Fridays, 3-4 p.m. or 4-5 p.m., from Jan. 20-Feb.
17, at Therapy Specialists, 820 S. Akers St., Suite 200, Visalia. Space
is limited; RSVP required to 559-624-3800.
ACL injuries account for 50 percent of all knee injuries and can end a
student’s athletic season. The course will educate students on training
techniques to prevent this devastating knee injury.
Therapy Specialists offers physical therapy for orthopedics, hand, and
sports medicine for spine, shoulders, arms, hips and knees. Therapy Specialists
- Therapy Specialists, 1337 S. Lovers Lane, Suite C, Visalia
- Therapy Specialists, 820 S. Akers St., Suite 200, Visalia
- Hand Therapy Specialists, 2342 W. Sunnyside Ave., Visalia
- Dinuba Therapy Specialists, 355 Monte Vista, Suite C, Dinuba
- Exeter Therapy Specialists, 1131 W. Visalia Road, Exeter