Sequoia Prompt Care Now Offers X-ray Services In East Visalia
VISALIA – Patients who are in need of a chest x-ray or believe they
have suffered a fracture or a break, can now get care at one location
– Sequoia Prompt Care at 1110 S. Ben Maddox, Suite B., in East Visalia.
The clinic’s new radiology suite is an added convenience for people
who choose to visit Sequoia Prompt Care for their urgent care needs, said
John Leal, manager of Sequoia Prompt Care, a division of Kaweah Delta
Health Care District.
“This is another step to help our patients save time,” said
Leal, noting that x-ray services were added as a result of patient feedback.
Construction on the suite started over the summer and was recently completed.
Sequoia Prompt Care already offers people the following two steps to save
- A QuickPass feature that allows them to skip the waiting room by calling
- A website at http://sequoiapromptcare.org that allows them to see wait
times for our two locations and choose the shortest wait.
Sequoia Prompt Care provides care for general illnesses and offers everything
from physicals to workers’ compensation care. Patients are seen
by a physician, a physician assistant, or a nurse practitioner. Walk-in
patients are welcome. Cash and most insurance are accepted.
For more info on Sequoia Prompt Care, call 559-624-5800. Hours by location are:
- 1110 S. Ben Maddox Way, Suite B. Hours: 9 a.m. to 7 p.m., weekdays; 10
a.m. to 5 p.m., weekends
- 820 W. Akers St., Suite 100 (inside Sequoia Medical Plaza at Akers Street
and Cypress Avenue). Hours: 9 a.m. to 7 p.m., weekdays; 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., weekends