Kaweah Delta Exeter Health Clinic Announces New Hours
VISALIA – Starting Sunday, Dec. 4, Kaweah Delta Exeter Health Clinic
will have a new operating schedule.
Kaweah Delta Exeter Health Clinic, located at 1014 San Juan Ave., will
be open six days a week at the following times:
- Monday-Thursday: 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Kaweah Delta Exeter Health Clinic provides patients with family medicine,
pediatric care, along with pediatric and adult specialty services, women’s
health services, diabetes and nutrition education. Lab draw services are
also available on site. Same-day appointments are available for patients.
For scheduled visits, free transportation is offered. Bilingual staff
and providers are available.
Kaweah Delta’s rural health clinics also include:
- Lindsay Health Clinic, 839 N. Sequoia Ave., Lindsay
- Woodlake Health Clinic, 180 E. Antelope Ave., Woodlake
- Dinuba Health Clinic, 355 Monte Vista Drive, Dinuba