FAST Cup Challenge
RSVP & Register to Run Today
Registration has closed. We hope to see you at Rawhide!
- Multiple teams representing an EMS provider may compete.
- Teams can have up to four members.
- Runners should be wearing organization uniforms.
- Teams must touch every base.
- Fastest time wins the championship; in the event of a tie, there will be
Teams will load a mannequin onto a stretcher, go into and out of the Rawhide
dugout, and then run the bases, first through third. At first base, teams
will also have to pick up an ‘F,’ at second base, they will
pick up an ‘A,’ at third base they will pick up an ‘S,’
and home base, they will pick up a ‘T’ to spell FAST.
10:15 a.m. Opening Ceremonies
10:35 a.m. Running of the Bases Competition Starts
11 a.m. - 1 p.m. Lunch is Served
10:35 a.m. - 1 p.m. Watch EMS providers compete.
Live Updates & Scoring
Visit this page on raceday for live updates. We'll also be doing live
Instagram and Facebook videos on race day.