In order to be considered for a position at Kaweah Delta, you must submit
an online application.
- All applications are carefully screened by Human Resources. Select candidates
meeting the minimum and preferred qualifications will be forwarded to
the hiring manager. Please be assured that we strive to select candidates
to best meet the needs of the District.
- Due to our large volume of applications, we are unable to personally respond
to each applicant. We encourage you to check the Application History tab
in your applicant account to view the status of your current applications.
Timelines for interview and selection of candidates may vary and depend
upon the needs of the department.
- If your application is selected for further consideration, you may be contacted
by the hiring manager for an interview.
- When the final selection decision has been determined, Human Resources
will extend an employment offer to the successful candidate.
- All offers of employment are conditional pending clearance of a background
screening, pre-employment physical examination, drug screen, TB test,
and verification of your ability to work in the United States.
Kaweah Delta is an equal opportunity employer.