A referral bonus will be paid to employees for referring an applicant for
hard-to-fill positions identified by Human Resources, according to the
guidelines in this brochure..
A bonus is earned for full-time and part-time applicants only (not per diem).
The employee referring an applicant must submit an Official Referral Form
prior to application submittal by applicant. This form is available in
Human Resources and
The referred applicant must identify you as the referral source on his/her
You must be an employee on the date your referred applicant applies for
the position, and on the date the bonus is earned and due to be paid.
The following are excluded from being considered a referred applicant:
- Any applicant who has applied within the past 12 months
- Former employees who were employed within the last 2 years
- Employees moving from part-time to full-time status
- Current employees who transfer into an eligible position
The following are not eligible to participate as a referred applicant:
- Human Resource employees
- Temporary and contracted staff, self-referrals, and consultants
- Management and Clinical Instructors are eligible only for referrals outside
of their department and specialty.
In the event an applicant is referred by more than one employee, only the
first referral received by Human Resources will result in a referral bonus pay out.
Hiring decisions are at the sole discretion of Human Resources and the
appropriate hiring manager, and will not be discussed with the referring employee.
Hired applicant must maintain the same employment status to validate all
The bonus will vary based on published guidelines.
Details of this program and eligibility requirements are subject to change
If you have any questions, please contact Human Resources at