2018 Year In Review
Please press the
PLAY symbol to start the video.
Personal, Professional, Compassionate Experiences Every Person, Every Time
While in our care, you should expect to have the following experience:
We create a first impression of welcome, comfort and healing
- You will be welcomed with compassion and dignity.
- Our staff will greet you with a smile and introduce themselves by name.
- All healthcare providers and patient staff will wash their hands prior
to treating you.
You will receive information that is easy to understand, timely and accurate
- You will be informed with clear explanations of treatments / procedures
and provided with estimated timeframes.
- Your healthcare provider and our staff will listen and answer your questions.
We customize our services to honor individual needs and preferences
- Our staff will ask “Is there anything else I can do for you or anything
else you need?”
- We will be attentive to your needs and show concern for your comfort.
We support and encourage family involvement
- Every staff member will respond to your family or friends in a polite,
- We will keep you informed and updated on your care during your stay.
We provide continuity and a continuum of care
- You will experience smooth transitions between staff and departments.
- Your healthcare provider will explain findings from your visit, review
what to expect in the future
- Answer questions you might have related to your visit.
Our goal is to provide you with excellent patient care. Please let any
member of our staff know how we can meet and exceed your expectations.
Your feedback is very important to us and we welcome comments about your
experience both positive and constructive. Please call our Patient Comments
Line: (559) 624-2126 or ask to speak with the Emergency Department Manager