If you are having trouble sleeping, you are not alone - approximately 40 million people – even children - are diagnosed each year in the U.S. Long-term effects include: heart attack, diabetes, stroke, high blood pressure and more. You may have a sleep disorder if you:
- Have leg/foot pain before sleep
- Have excessive daytime sleepiness
Summer Sleep Tips
Click HERE to view the American Academy of Sleep Medicine's sleep tips for the summer.
Sleep Disorders We Treat:
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Central Sleep Apnea (Cheyne Stokes)
- Complex Sleep Apnea
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Sleep Related Hypoventilation (Respiratory Failure)
- Pediatric Sleep Disorders
- REM Sleep Behavior Disorders
- and more!
Questions? Call us at 624-2338.