Adult Acute Inpatient Unit
Providing care for people ages 18 to 100 years of age with current diagnosis of mental or emotional disorder whose symptoms cannot be treated in non-acute settings.
Consult Liaison Service
- Locked units provide a safe and secure therapeutic treatment environment
- Three separate wings offer care appropriate to patients level of function
- Patients are medically cleared prior to admission
- Patients receive care of physical conditions from experienced physicians
- Patients receive care of mental conditions from experienced psychiatrists
- Patients receive care from an experienced multi-disciplinary team of nurses, recreational therapists, social workers, case managers, mental health workers and health unit coordinators
Our consult liaison service daily consists of a full-time psychiatrist who visits with patients experiencing mental health issues at Kaweah Delta Medical Center and at Kaweah Delta Exeter Rural Health Clinic. At our Kaweah Delta Mental Health Hospital, there are five full-time psychiatrists caring for patients around the clock.
Psychiatric Assessment & Triage Team
- Provides psychiatric assessments at Kaweah Delta Health Care District inpatient facilities.
- Provides assessments for inpatients admissions.
- Provides community resources and referral.