Adult Acute Inpatient Unit
Providing care for people ages 18 and older with current diagnosis of mental disorder whose symptoms cannot be treated in non-acute settings.
Consult Liaison Service
- Locked units provide a safe and secure therapeutic treatment environment
- Three separate wings offer care appropriate to patients level of function
- Patients are medically cleared prior to admission
- Patients receive care of mental conditions from experienced psychiatrists
- Patients receive care from an experienced multi-disciplinary team of nurses, doctors, residents, recreational therapists, social workers, case managers, mental health workers and health unit coordinators
Our consult liaison service consists of psychiatrists who consult daily with inpatients experiencing mental health issues at Kaweah Delta Medical Center downtown, as well as South and West campuses.
Psychiatric Assessment & Triage Team
- Provides psychiatric assessments at Kaweah Delta Health Care District inpatient facilities.
- Provides assessments for inpatients admissions.