- Application form
- Proof of Medical Insurance
- Immunization Record
- TB Test Results
- Current Flu Vaccination
- USMLE or COMLEX Step 1 score
- ** USMLE 210 / COMLEX 500 minimum for all residency specialties**
- Affiliation Agreement between Kaweah Delta and your medical school
- Current Background check provided by medical school
- Letter of Good Standing.
- Current CV
Kaweah Delta requires a one time application fee of $100.00. Details on how to submit will be translated upon approval of your rotation. Incomplete applications will not be processed.
For any additional questions, please contact our Medical Student Clerkship Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (559) 624-6999.
Please note: Kaweah Delta Health Care District utilizes both an electronic clerkship application and VSAS (Visiting Student Application Service) to receive visiting student’s applications. All students (except 3rd year –CORE and International medical students) attending an LCME accredited U.S. Allopathic or Osteopathic medical school will submit applications through VSAS. If your school does not use VSAS, please use the clerkship application found on this site and submit to the clerkship coordinator.