At Kaweah Delta, our employees are our greatest resource and we take pride in offering a competitive salary and comprehensive, affordable benefits package. Following is basic information about what we offer.
Group health insurance is available to full-time employees and qualified dependents. Part-time employees may also be eligible, depending on hours worked. Current medical plans include an Exclusive Provider Option (EPO) and a Preferred Provider Option (PPO). Both plans offer a prescription drug plan.
Dental insurance is available to full-time employees and qualified dependents. Part-time employees may also be eligible, depending on hours worked. Current dental plans include a Dental Choice Plan (Dental Choice) and Preferred Provider Option (Dental PPO).
A vision plan is also available to full-time employees and qualified dependents. Part-time employees may also be eligible, depending on hours worked. Current plan is administered through Vision Service Plan (VSP).
*Eligibility for medical, dental and vision plans:
Full-time employee eligibility starts the first of the month following 30 days of employment, and part-time employee eligibility is determined following three months of employment.
Our Employee Pharmacy is conveniently located and offers discounted copayments for prescriptions filled there, including zero copayments for generic prescriptions. This pharmacy is tailored to exclusively serve employees and their qualified dependents covered by Kaweah Delta group medical insurance.
- Kaweah Delta provides a Basic Life Insurance plan to all full-time employees. Premiums are paid at 100% by Kaweah Delta.
- Voluntary life and dependant life plans are also available.
Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Kaweah Delta provides a Basic AD&D plan to all full-time employees. Premiums are paid at 100% by Kaweah Delta.
- Voluntary AD&D insurance is also available to employees. There are two separate plans which include coverage for employee only or employee plus family.
Long Term Disability Insurance (LTD)
- Kaweah Delta’s LTD plan provides 60% of an employee’s base salary per month.
Flexible Spending Account
Kaweah Delta offers medical and dependent care flexible spending accounts. It is a non-taxable account and provides a simple way to increase spendable income.
Paid Time Off/Extended Illness Bank
- Paid Time Off (PTO) is offered to eligible employees for leisure, celebration of holidays, short-term illness and other personal needs. PTO payouts are allowed two times per year for a maximum of 80 hours a year.
- Extended Illness Bank (EIB) is offered to employees for use on the first day of hospitalization or after the first 24 consecutive scheduled work hours of illness (per incident).
Retirement Savings Plans
Kaweah Delta offers two voluntary retirement plans with important tax advantages. Eligible employees may enroll in the first open enrollment period following hire.
- 401(K) Matching- tiered matching contribution based on years of service.
- 457- Deferred Compensation Plan
Kaweah Delta encourages the development of an educated, highly skilled workforce. Our program is comprised of tuition & book reimbursement and loan repayment. Full-time and part-time employees are eligible to apply following one year of employment.
The Lifestyle Center
Our medically based fitness center offers state-of-the art exercise equipment and certified health care professionals dedicated to helping our community live a stronger, happier and healthy life. All employees are eligible for discounted membership rates through payroll deduction.
Kaweah Kids Center
We recognize the importance of quality childcare in the lives of our employees. With that in mind, Kaweah Kids Child Care Center was developed and continues to meet the needs of the families of our employees as well as the community. We accept children ages six weeks to five years.