With more than 300 physicians and 4,000 employees – nearly 1,000 of which are registered nurses – Kaweah Delta Health Care District provides the people living and working in California’s bustling Central Valley with access to high-quality health care just minutes from home.
Located in Tulare County, the heart of the state’s rural Central Valley, Kaweah Delta is a 581-bed, eight-campus healthcare district established in 1961 and governed by a five-member board of directors.
What Sets Us Apart:
- We offer general, specialty and sub-specialty care in a full-range of medical fields (heart, lung, vascular, spine, neurosurgery, childbirth, cancer, etc.)
- We offer five accredited Graduate Medical Education Programs training physicians of tomorrow in emergency medicine, family medicine, surgery, psychiatry, and a transitional year program.
- We are the only level III trauma center in Tulare and Kings counties.
- We are the first in Tulare County to offer robotic surgery for gynecologic, urologic and general surgery procedures.
- We are the first hospital in California to install Artis Zeego advanced 3D imaging equipment in operating room.
- We are home to the most advanced endourology suite in the region with GreenLight Laser Therapy providing minimally-invasive relief for enlarged prostates.
- We are the only comprehensive cardiac and pulmonary rehabilitation program in the South Valley.
- We are the only accredited amputation specialty program in the Central Valley and the only accredited stroke program in Tulare and Kings counties.
- We have everything from a well-respected pediatric hospitalist program to nationally-recognized orthopedic and cancer programs.
- We offer an expansive rural health clinic system serving residents countywide.