With more than 300 physicians and 3,600 employees – nearly 1,000 of which are registered nurses – Kaweah Delta Health Care District provides the people living and working in California’s bustling Central Valley with access to high-quality health care just minutes from home.
Located in Tulare County, the heart of the state’s rural Central Valley, Kaweah Delta is a 581-bed, eight-campus healthcare district established in 1961 and governed by a five-member board of directors.
What Sets Us Apart:
Offering general, specialty and sub-specialty care in a full-range of medical fields (heart, lung, vascular, spine, childbirth, cancer, etc.).
-The only Magnet hospital serving children and adults in the Central Valley.
- Offering accredited Graduate Medical Education Programs in July 2013.
- The only Level III Trauma Center in Tulare County.
- First to offer robotic surgery in Tulare County for gynecologic and urologic procedures.
- First hospital in California to install Artis Zeego advanced 3D imaging equipment in operating room.
- Home to most advanced endourology suite in the region with GreenLight Laser Therapy providing minimally-invasive relief for enlarged prostates.
- The only comprehensive cardiac and pulmonary rehabilitation program in the South Valley.
- The only accredited amputation specialty program in the Central Valley and the only accredited stroke program in Tulare and Kings counties.
- Well-respected pediatric hospitalist program to nationally-recognized orthopedic and cancer programs.
- Expansive rural health clinic system serving residents countywide.